St. Joseph Women's Ministry
- We are women who seek a deeper relationship with God
and with one another through spirituality, fellowship, knowledge, and
service in action.
- We welcome all women, Catholic and
non-Catholic. We seek to create a safe, loving, spiritual environment.
- We are young and old, we come from various cultures and
various states of life, from different educational and economic
backgrounds and situations.
- We come as mothers, daughters and sisters, as blended
families and single females, as members of religious communities and
pilgrims seeking the path of God.
Vision and Goals:
To create and encourage a safe, loving environment for all women who seek a
deeper relationship with God and with one another through spirituality,
fellowship, knowledge, and service in action.
- Spirituality: To pursue a living relationship with God in liturgy
and through growth in prayer.
- Examples may include: Prayers + Devotions, Prayer Trees, Group Prayer,
The Ignatian Spirituality Examen, Women in the Bible, etc.
- Fellowship: To participate in the community of St. Joseph through
social interaction, community support, and shared experience.
- Examples may include: Social Events, Home Masses, Healing Circles,
Prayer Intentions, etc.
- Knowledge: To deepen our understanding and wisdom about our faith
through study, reflection, conversation, and the various means that feed
our intellectual desire for God.
- Examples may include: Book Readings, Bible Study, Different Orders of
the Church, Role of Women in the Church, etc.
- Service in Action: To expand the circle of grace found in the community
of St. Joseph through active commitment to and loving solidarity with
those on the margins of society; To live out our faith in the broader
- Examples may include: Engagement either individually or as a group
through service projects at Monica's Village, Noel House, Christmas Giving
Tree, Jubilee Women's Center, Food/Diaper/Toiletries Drive, etc.
More Information / How to Get Involved: