Children's Faith Formation 1
Sacramental Preparation Year 1 (CFF1)
Here is what you need to know for the 2012/2013 school year:
ALL children planning to receive First Reconciliation and First Eucharist during the 2013/2014 school year must register for CFF1 whether you attend our parish school, public school, other private school or homeschool. If you do not sign up for CFF1 in first grade, then your child will need to wait until second grade for the first year and receive both sacraments in third grade. There is a $60 annual fee for CFF1.
CFF1 ACTIVITIES and DATES:
1) Regular Saturday vigil or Sunday morning Mass participation. MagnifiKids provided weekly at all masses in the vestibule area September thru May.
2) Family Mass & Meal Series.
3) CFF1 Fall Welcome Parent & Child Workshop Retreat.
**DATE AND TIME CHANGE**
Thursday, November 8 from 6 PM to 7:30 PM in the Church
4) If you are a parishioner who's child does NOT attend our parish school, then you will register your child for CFF1, participate in all "Activities and Dates" listed above, and regularly attend Sunday School on Sunday mornings. Sunday School attendance is important and participation is necessary in order to learn, create and support your classmates. You will be contacted by the Director if you miss more than 3 classes.
CFF1 classes are from 10:10 AM to 11 AM.
The first Sunday school class is Sunday, October 7, 2012.
5) If you are a parishioner whose child DOES attend St. Joe's PARISH SCHOOL, then you will register for CFF1, participate in all the "Activities & Dates" listed at the top, but Sunday school is OPTIONAL.
Online Registration forms and payment options may be found here. The CFF1 annual fee is $60. Financial assistance is available.
Family Mass, September 29
Family Pancake Breakfast, December 9
Contact: Dottie Farewell via phone at (206)965-1652 or email