Adult Faith Formation
to deepen our understanding of God,
and grow in a critical
awareness of the work of God in
our Church and our world.
We desire to:
* Understand the Teachings & Approaches of the Church in Ways Appropriate to Various Ages
* Explore Symbols & History of Faith
* Maintain Strong Academic & Spiritual Theology Program in St. Joseph School
* Foster Deeper, Personal Relationship with God & Jesus
* Support a Common Vocabulary of Faith
Faith Formation is a combination of intellectual and spiritual growth and development. Intellectual development takes place through learning more about scripture, the history of our church and instruction at the time of key events in our lives. Spiritual growth takes place through spending time in prayer and reflection, sometimes in groups and sometimes individually. Spiritual development also takes place through experiences of service.
Presentations at St. Joseph (forming one's conscience):
Companions in Ministry