Summer Service Week
It begins with one week!
St. Joseph has three youth service experiences this summer.
1. Camp Give Back - A week long day camp with an emphasis on fun & service. Participants will develop empathy and be empowered to make change. A mighty impact in just a week. Cost is $250 (Sold out).
Thank you for your interest in Camp Give Back! At this time, the camp is full, but we are creating a wait list. Please contact the camp director, Julie, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the list.
2. Middle School Summer Service Learning Trip - Just 5 - A hands on week long youth mission for middle schoolers. Cost is $350. (SOLD OUT)
3. High School Summer Service Trip -
The VOICE Summer Immersion:
Dates: Monday, July 30 - Saturday, August 4th
Housing: We will stay at the Dolores Mission in East L.A.
Chaperones: Sam Kennedy & Dottie Farewell
- An experiential way to deepen awareness around social issues in our world
- A natural continuation of Agape; another side of the immigrant story
- To encounter people of different backgrounds and experiences
- Tolerance Museum and conversation with Renee Firestone
- Tour of Homeboy Industries, talk on Restorative Justice and anti-recidivism
- Serving Meals on Skid Row
- Tour Dolores Mission and the Neighborhood, serve dinner at the Mission’s Shelter
- Hike up to Hollywood Observatory
- Learn more about Latino community in LA and visit USC
- A day at Disneyland
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact Dottie Farewell via phone at (206)965-1652 or email dfarewell@.
Select Tickets & Process Payment
Summer Service WeekSIGN UP NOW