Caring for Our Littlest Ones
We welcome your entire family to our church. We also know our building is big and often times parents are looking for time to pray and recharge. On Sunday mornings, during the 9am Mass, we offer childcare for children 1 year to 4 years old. This is a time for parents to attend mass and children to begin experiencing church through play and community.
Children are supervised by a paid adult and volunteer youth. Parents may want to use this service every week or on a drop in basis—we allow for both!
How it Works
If you feel you will regularly use childcare, then you will want to register for the year.
- Childcare begins in September and ends in June.
- We have a winter break and Easter break, but otherwise, childcare is available each Sunday morning during the 9am Mass.
- Registration is online and the cost for Sunday childcare is $50 for the year.
- The other option is “drop-in.” You may drop off your child as needed, and will be billed $5 each time you use the Sunday morning childcare service.
- If your child is sad or needs you during Mass, we will notify you by text and you will not be charged.
Whether your child is registered or drop in, we ask for you to sign in each week beginning at 8:45am with your name and signature. If you are drop in, we will also require your cell phone number. Pick up and sign out with signature is 15 minutes after the dismissal from Mass. The childcare room is located in the Social Hall, to the right (south end) of the stage. A sign in table is on the Social Hall floor.
Closures due to weather will be announced on our website.
For questions, please contact sundaychildcare@.