- Our Church is open for personal prayer:
- Monday - Friday 10am - Noon; 3pm - 5pm
- Saturday Noon - 4pm
- Sunday Noon - 5pm
- If you visit the church, please maintain physical distancing.
- Sunday Masses will be posted here and on Youtube.
- Daily Masses were on Facebook and are moving to Youtube.
- If you have a sacramental need: anointing, reconciliation, etc., please call (206)300-6010 or email email@example.com
PREPARES - Diaper and wipe shortages in stores are challenging many families. Catholic Community Services has started a COVID Diaper Response that collects and delivers these essential items directly to families in their PREPARES program. To learn about PREPARES click here. Please consider making a donation or purchasing items from their Amazon wish list. For more information about PREPARES or how to donate, e-mail or reach out to Jojo Reardon.
Parishioner Buddy System - Are you willing to call fellow parishioners to check in and see how they are holding up during these difficult times when we cannot come together in Eucharist? If this is something you would be willing to do please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying Safe and Connected
- Maintain social distancing NOT social isolation.
- Call, text, and message friends, family, and neighbors today.
- Please follow the governor's legal order and remain at home; please stay home.
- All public Masses in the Archdiocese are suspended.
- The Parish Center, School, and Offices are closed.
- All physical gatherings are postponed until further notice.