Providing Discerning Leadership
St. Joseph Parish Pastoral and Mission Council
The Pastoral and Mission Council assists St. Joseph Parish as a whole by:
- providing support and consultation to the Pastor;
- discerning the priorities of the Parish;
- assisting the Parish commissions in the execution of their responsibilities.
Members are appointed by the pastor, representing a cross section of this diverse community. Normally, each serves a three year term.
Pastoral Council Members: Vince Herberholt (Chair), Sheri Andrews, Cassie Chinn, Mimi Krsak, Leo Lyons, Terry Mayberg, Denise Muyco, Kaitlyn O’Leary, Andy Perez, Roger Rigor, Matt Tilghman-Havens, Alex Vallejo
The Finance Council assists St. Joseph Parish as a whole by:
- providing consultation to the Pastor on financial and property matters;
- examining and approving the budget and spending;
- advising on issues of Parish advancement and fund-raising.