Providing Discerning Leadership
The Pastoral Council assists St. Joseph Parish as a whole by:
- providing support and consultation to the Pastor;
- discerning the priorities of the Parish;
- assisting the Parish commissions in the execution of their responsibilities.
Members are appointed by the pastor, representing a cross section of this diverse community. Normally, each serves a three year term.
Pastoral Council Members: Andy Perez, Rebecca Buettner, Mary Karges, Bob Sepulveda and Megan Wellings.
The Finance Council assists St. Joseph Parish as a whole by:
- providing consultation to the Pastor on financial and property matters;
- examining and approving the budget and spending;
- advising on issues of Parish advancement and fund-raising.
Finance Council Members: Dan Little (Chair), Catherine Mirkin, Tee Earls, Shannon Schneider, Mathew Van Wollen and Robert Baur.