Stewardship & Gifts
Your annual affirmation and commitment is a visible statement of your active participation in the mission of our Parish. Together, we stand with whatever we can offer, as a faith community committed to be Ignited by the Eucharist to love and serve.
For over a century, St. Joseph has been here: serving people in faith, educating with hope, and engaging the world with the love of Christ Jesus and the power of the Gospel. Through good times and bad, the people of St. Joseph have generously responded to her needs. Together, we ensure that our century-old commitment will endure.
Whether you are called to contribute toward Faith Justice, Faith Formation, or just to help us keep the lights on and boilers working, know that your financial gifts are needed and well-stewarded.
Each year, we publish our “glass pockets” annual State of St. Joseph Parish Report which provides complete financial transparency. We are grateful for every gift.
- Make an Immediate Impact
- Grow Your Contribution Over Time
- Create a Lasting Legacy
- Recognize a Special Time or Person
- Stay Informed by subscribing to the parish eNewsletter (below).
- Volunteer your time to help celebrate our liturgies, participate in a parish life group, support faith formation, or contribute to our faith justice ministries.
- Advocate and join with others to change systems that oppress, discriminate or otherwise cause human suffering. To learn more about advocacy efforts, please email Deacon Steve at stevew@ or by call (206) 965-1646.
- Privacy Statement and Donor Bill of Rights. Rest assured, we do not share our donor information with outside organizations. Click here to read, download and print our Privacy Statement which includes the Donor Bill of Rights.
- Annual Report - we believe its critical to maintain "glass pockets" and remain transparent about our finances. See our most recent annual State of St. Joseph Parish Report and learn more about our progress in our strategic planning process.
As always, should you have any questions whatsoever, please don’t hesitate to contact Tina O’Brien, Pastoral Assistant for Stewardship & Development at stewardship@ or (206) 965-1654.