Spirituality, Fellowship, Knowledge, Service
WE WELCOME YOU to our vibrant prayerful multi-generational community of women! What are you passionate about? We want to hear from you. ~Theresa Lukasik, Leader of Women's Ministry
WE WALK THE JOURNEY TOGETHER as women of various faiths, ages, and experience. Our differences make us stronger!
WE ARE BLESSED BY OUR VARIETY of life stages and lifestyles. ALL humans who identify as women are welcome to join us. Together we seek Our Creator with intellectual vigor & spiritual curiosity--as mothers and grandmothers, daughters and sisters, as blended families and single females, as business professionals and artists, as members of religious communities and simple pilgrims.
WE ARE ONE in Spirituality, Fellowship, Knowledge, & Service. What appeals to you?
Spirituality: Engaging in conversation with God in a style unique to women.
- Annual Fall Retreats
- Mornings of Reflection
- Special weekly 6 session series
Fellowship: Celebrating our faith journey together.
- Intimate Fall and Spring Home Masses
- Mom’s Group Gatherings (childcare provided!)
- Monthly “Coffee Connect” at Vios Cafe on 19th Ave - Sheila Marie
- Monthly Prayer Shawl Ministry - Sheila Prusa
Knowledge: Deepening our understanding of faith and growing in wisdom as we seek God and meaning.
- Monthly Spirituality Book Group - Katy Huston
- Adult Faith Formation programs - Theresa Lukasik
- Lending Library - Sue Grady
Service in Action: Sharing the abundance of grace found at St. Joseph with Women's Ministry and our community.
- Jubilee Women’s Center, Recovery Cafe, Noel House, Mary’s Place
- Liturgical Ministries (Lector, EM, Choir) - Bob McCaffrey-Lent
- Christmas Giving Tree, Food/Diaper/Toiletries Drives, Weekly donations to St. Francis House
- Planning Teams for Women’s Ministry Events
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Find us on Facebook: “St. Joseph's Women's Ministry (Seattle, WA)”
- Look for our announcements in the St. Joseph Sunday bulletin.
Email women@ for more information.